Welcome to our enrolment information page for international parents and students. Heights College has developed a unique and very special culture that is unlike any other school, and we invite you to explore this website so that you can make an informed decision about enrolling at Heights.
For international students, we can offer the following full time, face-to-face Study Programs -
Primary Years P-6 (CRICOS Code 072970J)
Junior Secondary Years 7 - 10 (CRICOS code 097562G)
Senior Secondary Years 11 - 12 (CRICOS code 097563G)
Students who complete Year 12 successfully will gain the Queensland Certificate of Education.
Our College Registrar, Mrs Debbie Wolhuter, would love to hear from you if you require any further information about our College and the educational programs we provide for international students.
Places are limited in a number of year levels across the College so we advise applicants to apply well in advance. We look forward to hearing from you!
The following Policies and Information for Overseas Students are available for your information:
Australian Government Information - What you need to know about being an International Student in Australia
Heights College Overseas Student Policies
- Written Entry Requirement Policy
- Welfare and Accommodation Policy
- Course Progress and Attendance Policy
- Deferment, Suspension and Cancellation Policy
- Transfer Policy
- Overseas Students Refund Policy
- Complaints and Appeals Policy
- Critical Incident Policy Critical Incident Procedures
- Behaviour Management Policy
- College Prospectus
- Overseas Student Enrolment Application Form
- Enrolment Contract
- Overseas Student Fee Schedule - 2017/2018
Description of the Australian Government Educational Services for Overseas Students framework
Austrade Future Unlimited Online - Living in Australia Guide