Heights College provides Student Accident Insurance to all students. The 'Fact Sheet' provides the necessary information regarding the Student Accident Protection Plan.
Should an accident occur, how do I make a claim?
- Collect an insurance claim form from the College Student Reception/Health Bay or below.
- Complete the Insurer's 'School Student Accident Claim form' and have the School's Principal or Registrar complete the bottom section
- Have the treating doctor complete the 'Medical Practitioner's Statement', then
- Send both forms to the address shown on the forms
- Send a copy of both forms back to Heights College c/-The Business Manager.