Achievements and Awards
Students successes are recognised in a range of ways in both informal and formal contexts. Many achievements in student learning occur in the classroom as gifts and talents are exercised and barriers to learning are overcome. Teachers are encouraged to initiate methods to celebrate success at this level.
It is worth noting that students are often able to demonstrate their achievements through practical performances at assembly and other College functions.
Colossians 3:17 (New International Version)
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Excellence in character can be recognised through:
- Character awards – presented at Secondary assemblies
- Gold awards – presented at whole College assemblies
- Industry awards – presented at the Awards ceremony
Academic Achievement can be recognised through:
- Certificates presented through the range of extra-curricular opportunities
- Subject awards – presented at the Awards ceremony
Sporting Achievement can be recognised through:
- Sporting awards – presented at the Sports ceremony
- Participation in College sports days and interschool opportunities